Free Bully Stick Sample

My girls LOVE bully sticks, but I'm not overly fond of the ones I buy for them now. (The Jack Russell's breath smells funny afterward.) While looking for a new brand, I found The Best Bully's today on the web. You can sign up to receive a free sample bully stick. Both my girls are anxiously awaiting their treat, and hopefully we've found a new brand to buy. If you like them and refer a friend (and they make a purchase), you will get 12% off your next purchase.

Bonus: They are all natural and made from free range cattle.

EDIT: I got mine in the mail only a few days after requesting it. My 1 year old JRT mix LOVED it. (I'll post pics as soon as I find my camera cord.) Someone who found the sample through this post sent me a pic of their pet rat enjoying her free bully stick. Apparently, rats love them, too! (Doesn't Honey look cute?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment